|Delivery time:||6-12 Business Days|
11" x 14"
Limited Edition Fine Art Print of 50
Hand Signed by יִשַׁי
"In August of 1913, four immigrant women from Toronto’s Jewish community started knocking on neighbourhood doors to raise money for a hospital.
The Jewish immigrant population in Toronto was burgeoning; most of the new immigrants didn’t speak English and were afraid of large institutions. And, sadly, not a hospital in the city would give Jewish doctors a place to practice.
It took them nine years, but by 1922, the Mrs. Cohn, Miller, Spiegel and Adler had raised $12,000, enough to buy a building at 100 Yorkville.
In 1923, The Hebrew Maternity and Convalescent Hospital opened its doors."
Enter Code: ArtShip at Checkout for Free Shipping
Discount Available for "Pickup In Store" Option
Contact us by Phone or Email for Framing Options